Saturday, June 6, 2009

What You Awaken

A normal day, a normal mind and then his eyes met mine. Quietly he crept into my skin with no knowing intention. An energy normally mild begins to grow and creep, finding him through the city streets. I stared into my mirror drawn to it again and again, I began to suspect I had stepped through to the other side. What is it with this soul that keeps me preoccupied, what is it with this one that draws me, how could I have forgotten I have this way about me. His mind hums with thoughts of me acting like a beacon and yet he is unaware. I could smell him on the air, I could hear him everywhere. I crossed into the other place I can roam in and followed the path into his home. I crept into his dream and whispered softly into his ear, be careful, be careful of what you awaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment