
I am a traveler like you, worn shoes, dusty suitcase swung from my hand.
I am a seeker like you, looking for truth, looking for meaning, hanging on to my name as it points back to my beginning.
I am a lover like you, seeking connection and comfort in an ever changing world, Looking for a forever love in a time bound and mortal body.
I am like you, a child of my mother, I am a daughter of my father, a mother of my children and a student of life's experiences.
I am human like you, sick and healed within flesh and bone, broken by stones, risen from tragedy, fallen from uncertainty, bound by the vines of fear and cut loose by the sharp edge of anger.
Like you I have a soul that was made to grow, to question and resolve that I will never know all the answers.
I am like you a director of intention, mindfully constructed and sent with mission, whether be by prayer or spell, whether be by dream, hope or action. Like your life, my life is a reflection of intention.

No comments:
Post a Comment