
I am living in a skyscraper on nearly the top floor. The entire back wall of my flat looks out over the night lit city, it twinkles into my living room and bedroom. I have light colored flooring and walls, there is a glass oval table that sits in front of a cream leather couch. The kitchen is modest and has the ambiance of an upscale coffee house, comfortable but refined. My bedroom is unusually large and as one looks into it from the doorway it appears to be floating. The side walls are mirrors and reflect the view from the floor to ceiling window looking out. From the right side of the room the floor is raised in a semicircle upon which the bed sets. It creates a step down into the rest of the room. There is an entry way on the back wall a few feet from the bedroom door that leads into a big bathroom. The light earthy tones of the bedroom continue into the bathroom but are accompanied by a warm stone floor. The stone floor continues into a stone wall shower with brass shower heads and a glass door. The sink has a water fall style faucet and there are fresh white flowers in a crystal vase sitting on the vanity.
I am thinking about my day at work. I have been working as a criminal profiler for the past 9 years. I was the youngest in the country but am also among the top two.
I change out of my work suite and into an incredible champaign color evening gown. It shimmers like the city lights, cut low in the front and back. I put on my Italian leather stilettos and a diamond lariat necklace. I have a date with a fellow profiler I worked a case with. When I think about him I smile and as I pick up my glass of wine the door bell rings.
I am thinking about my day at work. I have been working as a criminal profiler for the past 9 years. I was the youngest in the country but am also among the top two.
I change out of my work suite and into an incredible champaign color evening gown. It shimmers like the city lights, cut low in the front and back. I put on my Italian leather stilettos and a diamond lariat necklace. I have a date with a fellow profiler I worked a case with. When I think about him I smile and as I pick up my glass of wine the door bell rings.

No comments:
Post a Comment